One of the UK’s largest PR & consumer content agencies is growing it’s 100+ strong team and is looking to hire an established associate director to work on a mix of household name brands and government clients. A multi-disciplinary agency, their expertise stretches beyond traditional PR into social, digital, influencer partnerships and content creation.
We are looking for a leader with energy, experience and a can-do attitude. You will deliver stand-out campaigns for clients, implementing integrated campaigns, building relationships, growing business, leading teams and navigating complex accounts with multiple stakeholders. Most importantly, you will enjoy getting stuff done! You will be able to:
- Undertake day-to-day leadership, management and growth of accounts, maintaining consistently high levels of client service
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior clients, junior team members and everyone in between
- Be a strong people manager, able to nurture and grow talent
- Be a senior escalation point for the account team and senior clients
- Be a strategic thinker, skilled at developing plans which address our client’s organisational challenges
- Be creative earned first ideas – a nose for a story which will stand up on its own without spend
- Be a media-neutral approach, able to work with teams from around the business to deliver stand-out 360 activations – virtual and live events, stunts, content creation
- Undertake consumer media relations with strong knowledge in social media and influencer partnerships
- Be entrepreneurial – the ability to identify opportunities and cross-sell, taking full advantage of Smarts’ multi-disciplinary services and growing business
- Write a deck independently and run a pitch, drawing upon expertise from around our business
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Be commercially astute, setting and delivering against financial targets, maintaining profitability on all projects
This role will be based in the London office, which is about 20 people, and shared with a wider group, enabling access to more creative minds and a sense of community. You will also work as one integrated team with colleagues in another location. Time will be spent some days working from the office, and others working remotely from home.