Fantastic SAE opportunity exists within an award winning agency with an unbeatable roster of clients.
This agency is a unique blend of newsroom journalists, BAFTA-winning producers, comms strategists and social marketeers who bring an editorial and broadcasting mindset to marketing. They create content and campaigns that cut through – inspiring employees, attracting and keeping customers and exciting investors. From live broadcasts and global production to news and influencer campaigns, they put stories into the news ticker and social feeds of our lives.
The successful candidate will have experience of running national, B2C communications campaigns. B2B comms experience is beneficial but not mandatory. Agency experience is preferable – someone with experience in working across multiple accounts and client requirements.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in account handling and media relations. Exposure to integrated campaigns (content, paid & digital media, influencer marketing & SEO) is beneficial but not mandatory.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
• Some proven PR experience securing earned coverage in broadcast, online and print media, placing spokespeople as commentators with a willingness to build new journalist relationships
• An understanding of the media landscape and fast evolving news agenda – monitoring news stories to identify client opportunities
• Client servicing experience, including daily comms and reporting
• Ability to research and write comments and opinion pieces (blogs, articles, op-eds)
• Ability to collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• Ability to identify and support on new business opportunities, including undertaking research on audiences
If you’re an AE or SAE looking for an environment that’s different to the norm and want to work in a cutting edge creative environment then this could be the one for you. There’s no hierarchy or bureaucracy here and you’ll have maximum exposure from the get go…