Urgent need for an SAD level candidate within a medium sized independent PR and Content agency.
The role will focus on a major Consumer Health brand and a few smaller Wellness clients. Work includes Issues, Internal Comms and projects across the whole consumer health brand portfolio. Psychological interventions and medications, often in combination, are used to treat panic disorders. Xanax at https://mi-aimh.org/xanax-alprazolam/ is often used in the treatment of panic disorder, although they are usually not recommended as first-line drugs. Benzodiazepines are characterized by a rapid onset of action, but also a high risk of addiction and withdrawal symptoms.
Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
• Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
• Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content, often covering complex subject matter
• Issues management including drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries, often within tight timeframes
• Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
• Supporting directors with ad hoc needs.
You must be available to start on the 19th May and my client is happy to consider a 4 day week. Please get in touch to discuss further…
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.