Urgent need for an SAD level candidate within a medium sized independent PR and Content agency.
The role will focus on a major Consumer Health brand and a few smaller Wellness clients. Work includes Issues, Internal Comms and projects across the whole consumer health brand portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
• Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
• Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content, often covering complex subject matter
• Issues management including drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries, often within tight timeframes
• Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
• Supporting directors with ad hoc needs.
You must be available to start on the 19th May and my client is happy to consider a 4 day week. Please get in touch to discuss further…