With an amazing roster of clients spanning UK and international work, the ideal candidate has a background in science, is looking for a role that provides a variety of activities and someone who is looking to progress their career.
This agency allows you the autonomy to gain experience across multiple areas, be it internal communications, corporate communications, public affairs or consumer healthcare. There are no silos, no internal structures, no barriers; just a great mix of consultants that meet challenges head-on.
They work with big brands and brands with big ambitions, helping them grow, inform, sell, lead debate and maintain and enhance reputation. From content development, media and influencer relations, to strategic consultancy their aim is to convert and create real results.
Their experience ranges from multi-million dollar global corporations to privately owned enterprises, challenger brands and adventurous start-ups. Their clients engage with HCPs, KOLs, KOFs, business, public sector and consumer markets, technology analysts and, of course, the media – digital, broadcast and print – that influence these communities.
Based in London (or wherever home offices are at the moment), with 28 people and fees of over €3million, they combine a mix of big agency, big brand experience and insights, and the creative agility of a smaller, intimate agency.
Alongside traditional tactics they offer a range of services to complement and extend earned media programmes. Offering measurable, innovative, targeted campaigns across all social and digital platforms. These range from providing analytics driven competitor and audience insights, identification and management of new spheres of community interest, the creation of owned virtual events or impactful, tailored, relevant influencer marketing campaigns.
In terms of day to day, your role could involve any of the following:
- Strategic input, client relationship management, implementation of PR activities, and pro-active planning and financial reporting
- Delivery of key activities including: content creation, day-to-day media and influencer relations, measurement and reporting
- Establish and maintain relationships with key journalists representing client market sectors
- Manage appropriate multiple client relationships: including members of the PR and marketing teams, key spokespeople, and sales teams
- Develop writing skills ensuring the production of core content to a high standard (press releases, features, and briefing notes etc.) – and ensure that content is presented for approach error-free.
- Participation in development and presentation of new and existing business pitches
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts through additional projects and increased service levels
- Support senior consultants on other projects where required.
- Carry out research as required and provide other support and administrative tasks as required.
So if you’re an SAE who really wants to work for an agency where you can accelerate your career and work on some super interesting, meaningful clients then get in touch – Celia@prospectresourcing.com