Global foreign currency exchange company are looking for an ambitious Marketing Officer to help drive awareness of products and services worldwide.
They’re making big changes as they refresh their brand and gear up to imminently launch a new product and website.
You’ll help them to develop and execute Marketing campaigns from beginning to end; write copy for the website, email and social media channels; and support the design team to prioritise and coordinate the workflow of their tasks. You’ll play a pivotal role in driving Marketing strategy and you’ll have a huge impact on all material that reaches customers.
The role reports to the Content Marketing Manager and sits within the Marketing team, but you will also work closely with the Product & Strategy Manager and the General Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with Content Marketing Manager to develop content and blog posts for online and offline channels, including our website, social media, email marketing, in-store marketing and PR campaigns
• Writing copy that is persuasive, engaging and reflects their Tone of Voice
• Coming up with new Marketing campaign ideas and working with the Content Marketing Manager/Design team to execute them globally
• Working with the external agency to spread the word about its products through innovative PR campaigns
• Coordinating the time and workflow of the busy design team and acting as lynchpin between everyone in the team to ensure all work is delivered on time and in budget
• Helping to manage the marketing collateral for branches worldwide and ensure it’s up-to-date and engaging
• Developing and implementing a new social media strategy, as well as day-to-day community management of its global social media channels
• Helping to monitor the performance of Marketing activity
• Project managing new business proposals from draft to production and delivery
• Building great relationships with people across the business to help us execute campaigns
• Support the management and writing of responses for queries, complaints, and customer services
• Making sure marketing collateral is signed off by the Compliance department
• Managing the team budget tracker and assisting in processing invoices
This is the job for you if:
• You enjoy writing
• You are ambitious about developing a career in Marketing
• You are super organised and have great communication skills
• You can juggle lots of different projects and work to tight deadlines
• You have ideas, creativity and initiative – you can help come up with new ways of talking to customers and standing out in a crowded space
• You are interested in social media and how brands can create engaging content
• You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
• You’re comfortable with numbers and problem-solving
• You haven’t necessarily done everything in the job spec but you’re willing to learn
If you’re looking to work in a growing, dynamic business amongst fun and interesting people then look no further!