Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ESG Corporate Affairs specialist (Senior Global Project Manager) reporting to the Group Director, Corporate Affairs and ESG. The role will provide global strategic leadership across the firms entire suite of ESG-related initiatives. This organisations industry leading ESG commitments present significant opportunities to raise its profile and wider industry leadership on broad sustainability and social issues.
Looking for a strong leader that can bring energy and passion into the disciplined growth of their ESG agenda across the business. The ideal candidate will be excited about the possibilities of the ESG/Positive Impact Plan agenda and be externally connected to best practice across the world.
The role will help lead strategic reviews with the Operating Board and operational task forces across the business, working within the wider Corporate Affairs & ESG team.
Day to day will involve:
- Leading on the ESG – Positive Impact Plan – across the entire global business
- Ensure that the Group’s brand, story and key messages are consistently and accurately articulated to all external audiences
- Prepare summary information for the Ops Board, Board and other regional/functional teams
- Benchmark progress against external companies, ensuring that the firm are continually learning from others and achieving the ‘best of TIC’
- Work with the Corporate Affairs team to communicate progress through a diverse range of channels and partners to reach relevant audiences, with emphasis on internal engagement, social media and external marketing campaigns
- Lead development of the annual sustainability reporting
The role is based in Covent Garden, London, but operating a hybrid working policy.