Independent medium sized Tech and Consumer agency currently has a unique opportunity for a Head of Editorial. You will manage content strategy, messaging and tone of voice for clients across all channels, from website content, whitepapers, video production and social media.
With a strong emphasis on business development and content, the successful candidate will be responsible for building the client base and use existing personal contacts to:
- Develop the offering, with collateral to support this, around creative content; whether stunts, editorial ideas, videos, digital etc.
- Provide insight and ideas to new business opportunities
- Create new opportunities to market these services to clients and personal contacts
- Convert opportunities and open up new revenue streams
Creative advice and insights
- Provide advice, ideas and insights to teams on existing work – to improve campaigns and client relationships
- Where required, provide senior input into client activities and new business
- Develop content ideas for existing clients; e.g. Imago, D-Link and others
Supporting content and skills
- Creating content to support the agencies brand
- Run training sessions with teams on writing and other content skills.
This is a brand new role that is part business development, part business fulfilment, and part skills and services innovations. The agency wants to bring a new energy and excitement to the content and campaigns they develop, whether for B2B tech clients or consumer brands, existing or new clients.
Essentially, this is an opportunity to carve out, build and own an exciting new division.