This small but perfectly formed agency has achieved impressive growth over the past 2.5 years. Its founder has grown the business from scratch without outside investment, financially going from strength to strength and has achieved impressive growth.
They are now looking for a superstar leader with a PR pedigree to take charge of the day to day drive towards achieving the agency’s ambitious goals, free up time for the MD to explore growth and expansion opportunities for the agency, and to continue if not improve on the agency’s current trajectory following its successful first years.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for the type of person that:
– Gets excited about the thought of scaling an agency – the hard work starting up has been done, now it is time to continue the sustainable growth
– Have ideas and opinions about the industry, and be passionate about it
– Be a superstar at their current place of work with a great profile and reputation within the industry – PR pedigree
– Currently be working at director, deputy MD or head of department levels (with their own p&l responsibility)
– Have an experienced track record of building a division and team, generating and growing profitable revenue
– Have worked with big household name brands in the past
– Be commercially minded with a commercial interest in and understanding of business
– Be an ideas machine – someone who will constantly be thinking of new ways to approach business, clients, PR and processes
– Be highly competent with numbers and financials
– Likely come from a consumer PR background but with the experience and skillset to oversee corporate comms and some B2B pitches, clients and campaigns where needed, bringing in specialist talent
Ideally have worked at more than one PR agency throughout their career and who has, or can build from current contacts, their own new business pipeline.
So if you’re a commercially minded individual who really want to own something exciting with fire in your belly to continue to grow and shape a flourishing business then I’d love to hear from you – email@example.com