Currently seeking an entrepreneurial Digital Associate Director or Digital Director to join this purpose orientated, awareness raising Communications agency. You’ll be a key contributor to the growth, retention and development at a time of ambitious growth for the agency.
The agency’s core business is strategic communications and PR, and they are increasingly recommending digital communications support as part of their offering to clients – social media in particular. Reporting to the MD and part of the senior leadership team, you’ll focus on evolving the agency’s existing digital offering, bringing in additional revenue through organic growth and new business activities. You’ll have a well-developed understanding of public relations and how social and digital media fits within the comms mix, and can be used to leverage campaigns and up-sold to retained clients and new prospects.
An inspiring leader, you will look after and develop the people, with a focus on increasing digital knowledge and skills within the agency.
• As the agency’s senior digital expert, you will help to evolve the Agency’s existing digital offering, bringing in additional revenue through organic growth, new business activities and strategic partnerships
• You will develop and oversee delivery of comprehensive digital strategies and campaigns for clients that are fully integrated with their broader communications strategy
• Your work will span the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces. You’ll introduce robust methods of measurement and evaluation to demonstrate impact for clients – whether business or behaviour change
• You’ll play a key role in the development of their talented Digital Account Manager and will oversee the continuous professional development of the Agency’s staff in the digital sphere
• You’ll be adept at directing multiple client teams, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solution of complex problems
• You’ll win new business, extend contracts and organically grow accounts. You balance the need for growth against the wellbeing of the agency. You’ll challenge colleagues to ‘think digital’ and ensure the team is continually improving their skills and knowledge in the digital space.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to have real ownership and autonomy to help grow a digital offering. A lovely agency who do fantastic purpose orientated work.
For more info get in touch.