Fantastic 9-12 month opportunity has arisen within an independent Consumer PR agency. This hugely innovative agency has an array of brilliant clients who really push the boundaries. They’re renowned for their creative work yet are very commercial with strong business acumen, always having one foot in the board room and one foot on the street.
This role is to work on a big consumer tech brand, reporting into the Board Director. You will focus 100% on one client which allows you the opportunity to really get under the skin of it. That said, the successful candidate will inevitably get the opportunity to work on new business and agency management.
The ideal candidate will be smart, highly-driven and keen to navigate their way around a complex business, to help the agency realise and grow the opportunity. You will be a superb client handler and able to control and direct busy clients. The Board Director’s skills weigh towards planning and creative so you will be a great number two who is all over the detail side of things and making things happen. The campaign will be one that any good PR person would want on their CV.
– Highly driven – self-starter, inspired and able to engage and motivate team throughout both brilliant and challenging times
– Excellent client-handler – loved by clients, has good gravitas, good opinions at client and interagency meetings, delivers on-time, inspires ground-breaking results
– Business-minded – has a close-eye on the finance side of things; able to spot opportunities and work closely with MD to ensure that resourcing is right and profit margins are healthy
– Smart – able to navigate around multiple timelines and strategic messages, with the support of the wider team Strong interest in client-side – getting to know businesses and client partners (in-house experience a bonus)
– Strong agency training – big / award-winning / highly respected agency background necessary
– Experience running big budgets and large-scale campaigns in excess of £500k
– Career background that focuses on major brand campaigns as opposed to press office or product placement Proficient at producing documents – presentations, timelines etc
– Experience working on big consumer brands; consumer-tech experience is a bonus PR savvy – knows what makes a good story
– Results-driven – committed to delivering KPIs; able to direct and inspire strong PR results
– Good people person; a great coach and mentor
Looking for someone to start by the 19th March. You know what to do…