Small agency, big brands. All eyes are on this new team and with clients ranging from condoms through to sparkling wine, what could go wrong.
Thanks to more new wins, they are looking for an SAM/AD to join their West London team. With experience of helping to shape brands you will have had exposure to working on integrated campaigns, possibly in a larger environment and will now be keen to take your skills to a smaller team and ultimately have more experience.
You’ll be an SAM or an AD or sitting somewhere in the middle and you’ll ideally relate to the following:
- Direct experience of working for a beer brand and delivering strong results; if you have wine experience too you may just get an offer after one interview
- Experience of managing multiple projects across multiple clients
- Wide experience of consumer media (from nationals to broadcast) and hopefully some corporate/trade too
- Be able to manage teams and stay on top of the money side of things
- Be a strong presenter and not get phased during new business pitches.
- Be comfortable dealing with clients senior management and blue-chip clients
- Must be an all-round good egg
Sound like you? What are you waiting for….