This property development company is the coolest thing ever to happen to the industry and they’re seeking a UK Communications Lead in London AND Berlin.
They have redefined the way people choose to live, work and play by providing unique shared environments.
The role would report into the Planning Director who is responsible for the execution of the overall strategy for the business in terms of promoting its public image and ensuring all corporate communications activity aligns with wider business strategies.
Your day to day will involve:
– Creating and maintaining an exceptional public image for the business by communicating programmes, accomplishments and wider content in line with the business’ values and brand purpose
– Identify press opportunities and develop content to be disseminated via social media, websites, newsletters, press releases and multi channel distributions
– Ensure all external messaging aligns with wider business strategies
– Serve as a spokesperson and coordinate wider spokespersons for the business coordinating briefings and press conferences
– Coordinate the strategy for and attend key events and conferences
– Create and manage digital content on the business’ website, and social media channels -create on brand material and correspondence
– Prepare content led research and thought leadership campaigns to promote the public image of the business
– Draft speeches for leaders within the business to be delivered as part of targeted PR campaigns
– Release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications
– Forge trusted and strategic partnerships with key public sector and wider bodies to promote the public image of the business
– Forge trusted relationships with journalists and wider media platforms/channels
– Oversee the creation of an annual report to summarise overall impact and feed into the ongoing strategy for the following year
If you’re keen to work in a forward thinking organisation at the top of their game then look no further… Property experience is not essential, it’s more about having a blend of corporate and consumer experience and the desire to work in a cutting edge company at the forefront of the industry.