We are working for one of the UK’s largest consumer PR and content agencies to recruit an established account manager.
Working across internationally recognised brands, this is a multi-disciplinary agency whose expertise stretches beyond traditional PR and media relations into social and digital, influencer partnerships, content creation and more.
We are looking for someone who is tuned into cultural conversations, who enjoys pitching stories to media, following influencers and who has blue chip brand experience. You’ll work on a mix of big brands where the remit is a mix from managing integrated projects, writing and selling in press releases to developing ideas, identifying influencers and working closely with inhouse content creators. There will be an element of sustainability and climate change topics within this mix of clients.
In terms of skill sets, the following are the most important:
– Organisational skills – good project manager and multi-tasker
– Confident and comfortable with junior and senior clients – giving counsel
– Switched onto the wider world – the news agenda and cultural conversations with an eye for a topical story
– Good knowledge of the UK media landscape with media contacts. Love of selling in great stories and getting coverage
– Experience identifying and managing influencer partnerships
– Ability to write slides for a deck
– Strong presentation skills
– Ability to independently run projects (on smaller accounts) as well as be part of a larger team (on bigger accounts)