Independent agency with a host of great brand names in their portfolio are looking for an Account Manager.
Looking after a few specific brands largely in the FMCG and consumer health space you will have a typical AM role, helping to craft media strategy, landing coverage and working closely with the client.
In more detail your day to day will look like this:
- Client management – Working with multinational corporates as well as household brand names
- Writing – Writing all day-to-day written material for clients including press releases, features, statements, opinion pieces, Q&As, speeches, presentations, award entries etc. and taking responsibility for the final version
- Planning and implementing the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
- Liaising with media on a regular basis
This agency understands that your skills are transferable, so this is an ideal role for someone who is keen to have a go in a new area. All they ask for is that you have:
- Solid experience working in a PR agency
- Exceptional writing skills
- Love being on the phone and comfortable talking with journalists and placing stories
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Organised and able to manage own time
This role can be based in London or Surrey and the position is newly created due to agency growth.