Top notch Consumer Lifestyle PR agency is seeking an Account Manager. This fast-growing agency has a diverse client portfolio typical of an agency far beyond its years. Their ever-growing client list encompasses drinks, tech, wellness, health and fitness, retail, homeware, travel and food & drink. This growth led the agency to be nominated for ‘New Consultancy of the Year’ in the PR Week Awards, despite launching just prior to the pandemic.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience in Drinks as well as a strong background in front-of-paper consumer news for big brands is really important (appreciate you may not have both but at least one is key)
- You will be a media hound, someone with brilliant media contacts and the capabilities of constantly building more
- Excellent writing skills
- Positive attitude! Good vibes only please, this lot come to work with smiles on their faces and have fun whilst they do it
- A team player, not afraid to roll your sleeves up and pitch in to help get the job done. As a start-up, they all help out across the board – even the Managing Directors aren’t afraid to get stuck into a sell-in where needed!
- Someone who can demonstrate being able to run small projects with moderate input from seniors
- Able to work at pace. Things move quickly here, one minute they might be doing client work, the next being pulled into a new business pitch
- A nurturing manager of people. The culture is fun and supportive, kindness is key!
So if you’re an SAE at the top of your game, a recent or established AM looking to join a busy vibrant team then I’d love to hear from you, my client can be flexible on level from SAE – SAM…