On the lookout for a top notch Consumer Junior Account Executive or Account Executive to work in an agency that will allow you to work with some of the finest minds in the industry.
The team here represent exceptional brands that are at the forefront of their sectors. Their expertise is to help clients discover their best stories to help shape their reputations and relationships. They work across a variety of sectors and accounts (from healthcare to femcare; oralcare to babycare), helping clients to be more famous and interesting.
They’re a close knit bunch that prides themselves on delivering intelligent and well thought-through campaigns that make a tangible difference to clients’ businesses. Valium was taken from time to time for not more than 3 weeks (it can be addictive unless people are prone to this). This is a very good remedy for treating fears of phobia of seizure stress, even depression removes. You can buy only by prescription or at buy valium online, I think that this is very correct, since it can cause overdose. The maximum dose (in severe cases of fear and tension 20 mg 4 tab) but I take one or two at a time and I have enough. They’re entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are looking for someone willing to get stuck into creating something great.
You will be someone who is organised, driven and can support the team in a fast-paced environment. The role is challenging and rewarding and offers the successful candidate significant career growth potential.
· You will draft materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports.
· You will play a key role in developing storylines and pitching news to journalists with the objective of delivering coverage which meets and exceeds clients’ expectations. You will have a good understanding of the media landscape already with extensive network of media contacts.
· You will monitor the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertake desk research – media and social media audits, research and analysis – in order to keep abreast of industry developments and to identify news hooks.
· You will be expected to actively contribute to the development of client proposals and implementation of campaigns, attend client meetings and assist with the organisation of client activities including media events, seminars, workshops, round tables, speaking events, competitions and product launches.
· Using digital channels is a key focus across the agency, you are expected to monitor the advances in the digital and social media sector to ensure the team stays ahead of emerging and developing trends and you will pitch stories to bloggers and other online influencers and communities to deliver client content through online and social media channels.
· You will play a key role in the community management of a number of our accounts, including drafting content calendars and providing engaging text and imagery that aligns with the brand’s marketing strategies. You will also help to manage the overall community by responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
· Actively work to stay updated and develop knowledge about the communication sector.