Arguably the UK’s most successful Creative agency is currently looking for an AM to join their Creative Corporate team.
The role will focus on a dream client at the top of everyone’s list and the work they do is so much more than traditional Corporate work.
The work is centred on brand building and reputation, with a big focus on sustainability and social purpose. The ultimate objective being to build trust in the brand.
Specifically, this includes:
• Driving awareness of and creating conversations around sustainability commitments. They recently made the commitment to remove all single-use plastics, including straws, which resulted in an uber cool art installation.
• New store openings and changes to the business. In the process of a new opening at the moment.
• Activism and taking a stance on social / environmental issues such as climate change
• Driving positive conversations as a good employer. Worked on projects including gender equality and gender pay gap report, LGBTQ+ rights, employing refugees, paying co-workers a meaningful wage (one of the first companies to sign up to the real Living wage)
• Local PR and supporting stores across the UK in managing the PR for their regions
This is a one off opportunity to join a forward progressive team so if you believe in creative corporate work this could be the one for you. The team place a big emphasis on coming up with creative campaigns / ideas, plus digital, social and influencer content.
They’re not strictly B2B either. A lot of the work they do is focused on speaking to consumers and landing coverage in consumer channels / titles.
Having said that, some corporate experience would be ideal. Alongside the above work, their remit includes crisis / reputation management, spokespeople profiling and comment, plus communicating financial results / business developments.
A passion for current affairs and social purpose is a must. Knowledge of the retail sector and sustainability is desirable.
A brilliant role. DON’T. MISS. OUT!