Our client is an internationally renowned hospitality brand famed for its unparalleled service quality and customer experience.
This is a solo contributor role to be based in Shanghai, established to support the business in its upcoming ambitious growth in Greater China. In this role, you will gain exposure to different functions and market within the organisation. As such, you need to be strong in stakeholder engagement and management, and should ideally have prior experience in regional or multi-markets collaboration/coordination. With Mainland China being the core market, content development in Simplified Chinese and translation from English is part of day-to-day scope e.g. quarterly newsletters to hotel owners, as such, you must be proficient in both languages and enjoy writing. You will be required to support the Director in corporate communications, branding and promotional marketing campaigns.
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably some in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in most if not all of these areas: Public Relations/Communications, media relations, events planning and implementation, marketing campaigns.
- Strong in stakeholder management and engagement.
- Strong communicator with the ability influence stakeholders. Knows how to strike a balance between collaborative and standing your ground if need be, yet always be respectful.
- Experience in regional or multi-markets collaboration and coordination.
- Confident in managing agency partners.
- Independent, proactive, resourceful, hands on, and organised.
- Strong in execution and also able to grasp the bigger picture.
- Has commercial sense and keeps pulse of consumer/industry trends and economic shifts so as to inform the business.
- Native in Mandarin/Simplified Chinese, and proficient in English.
- Enjoy/willing to develop and translate content.
- Enjoy fast-paced environment and able to navigate matrixed organisation.
- Willing to do business travel (~15%).
This is a great opportunity to join a culturally diverse organisation that exercises respect in their daily interactions with internal and external partners!
If you are interested in these roles and match the experience desired, please send your CV to Joan Liew at Joan@prospectresourcing.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.