Our client is an internationally renowned hospitality brand famed for its unparalleled service quality and customer experience.
This is a solo contributor role to be based in Hong Kong, established to support the business in its upcoming ambitious growth in Asia Pacific. In this regional role, you will gain exposure to different markets and functions within the organisation. As such, you need to be strong in stakeholder engagement and management, and should ideally have prior experience in regional or multi-markets collaboration/coordination.
With an exciting pipeline, you can expect to spearhead or play a pivotal role in developing announcements on senior appointments, new hotel openings, ESG/Sustainability initiatives, recruitment and staff wellness efforts, marketing campaigns and more.
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably some in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in most if not all of these areas: Public Relations/Communications, media relations, events planning and implementation, marketing campaigns.
- Strong in stakeholder management and engagement.
- Strong communicator with the ability influence stakeholders.
- Experience in regional or multi-markets collaboration and coordination.
- Confident in managing agency partners.
- Self-starter, independent, resourceful, hands on, and organised.
- Strong in execution and also able to grasp the bigger picture.
- Has commercial sense and keeps pulse of consumer/industry trends and economic shifts so as to inform the business.
- Native/Proficient in English, both spoken and written is essential due to the global nature of business and teams. Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese will be an advantage.
- Enjoy fast-paced environment and able to navigate matrixed organisation.
- Willing to do business travel (~15%).
This is a great opportunity to join a culturally diverse organisation that exercises respect in their daily interactions with internal and external partners!
If you are interested in these roles and match the experience desired, please send your CV to Joan Liew at Joan@prospectresourcing.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.