An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Senior Consultant to lead and grow the Hanoi office of this strategic public affairs consultancy expanding its regional presence across Southeast Asia.
As ambassador of your consultancy working closely with the Vietnamese government and foreign businesses, your key responsibilities include:
- Managing the office, leading and mentoring a small team of public affairs consultants in Hanoi
- Driving strategy and implementation for all projects with existing and future clients
- Growing the business through stellar client management and proactive business development
Adding to a drive to succeed and 10 or more years of proven expertise in government relations, corporate affairs and strategic communications within Vietnam, you must be articulate in Vietnamese (native proficiency) and English, have strong writing skills in both languages and possess:
- An enthusiastic and hands-on approach
- In-depth knowledge on political and economic landscape across different business sectors in Vietnam
- A broad network among key decision makers in the government and the foreign business community in Vietnam
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to work in a team and under tight deadlines
EA License No: 17S8804/ EA Personnel Reg. No: R1331987
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.