We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
This is a great opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and work very closely with the China and Taiwan teams. A strong writer with good media relations skills and the appetite to progress your career is essential.
- Promote our products and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with e-commerce
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
EA License No: 17S8804 / EA Personnel Reg. No: R1331987
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.