This high profile Hong Kong business is looking for an internal communications Manager to join the group communications team.
Working with an internal communications officer and reporting to a Senior Manager, you will also work closely with HR and the rest of the group corporate affairs team in Hong Kong. You will help the Group achieve its business goals by supporting the delivery of effective communication to engage employees in the brand, values and business activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Writing impactful and creative internal communication content for use across a variety of channels
- Work closely with the group Content and Channels team to identify story opportunities as well as measure the impact of all internal communication channels
- Proactively seek employee feedback to improve and optimise internal communications
- Supporting the delivery of Group internal events, ensuring on time and in full delivery to high standards
- Responsible for creating creative new internal communications initiatives aimed at employee engagement
To be successful in this role you will require experience of communications, preferably internal communications and employee engagement initiatives within another company in Hong Kong. You will love writing and have very strong English writing skills but also can ideally communicate in Chinese as well.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.