One of the fastest growing strategic communications agencies in Asia Pacific, is seeking a talented and entrepreneurial individual with 8-10 years’ experience to join the firm as an Account Director based in Shanghai, China.
With a team of advisors partnering with a range of clients across financial services, professional services, healthcare and technology, they provide strategic counsel and campaigns that get their clients noticed. Their expertise spans corporate communications, financial services and capital markets communications, brand PR, media relations, healthcare, sustainability and technology.
With offices across Asia Pacific in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Sydney, they are now looking for an entrepreneurial Account Director to join the regional team and be based in Shanghai.
They are looking for a creative, energetic and experienced communications professional to participate in shaping client strategies and contributing to the growth and management of the agency business in Asia Pacific. You will have prior experience at a corporate, and/or financial communications and/or investor relations consultancy, having worked with clients within the financial services space. You will be a polished professional with impeccable written and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English and competent in overseeing client programmes, have good media relations, and be able to build strong relationships based on trust and respect.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 8 years corporate communications/financial comms experience with some experience gained in a PR/communications agency
- A Chinese national, fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Capable of multi-tasking on multiple projects – managing priorities and meeting deadlines, while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Creative thinker with a good understanding of the China market, financial terms and transactions, legal and regulatory news, and general news knowledge
This is a great opportunity to work at a fast-growing agency where you can have genuine responsibility and autonomy to create new products and services that are aligned with the evolution of the communications industry and changing client needs. Be part of this collaborative team and stimulating work environment where attractive remuneration and benefits are on offer.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.