Do you have a fervent love for sports and enjoy driving the good message to the wider public and end consumers?
The Consumer practice of this global agency is in search of a senior member to join its team of passionate communicators for an interesting mixed portfolio of international e-sports, marathons, entertainment and hospitality clients. There will not be a dull day!
The remit is a nice balance of regional and local, and while you will not have an individual revenue target, you will play an active role in leading/supporting new business pitching. If you have a dream sports/e-sports brand that you can’t wait to get your hands on, name it and go for it!
- At least 7 years of experience, with some in agency or has a sound understanding of agency life.
- Strong understanding and fundamentals in the discipline of Communications.
- Strong writer who is good at managing timelines and projects.
- Has interest and track record managing consumer and/or sports-related work. Interest in Sports will be a huge plus.
- Comfortable working across teams within the Practice.
- Able to build trust with clients and can provide sound counsel.
- Thrive and enjoy fast-paced environment.
- Experience in new business will be an advantage.
- Good media relations. Experience in international/regional media relations will be a plus.
- A team player and also an inspiring and nurturing leader that mentors junior members.
- Mature, hungry for growth, creative problem solver, and knows how to have fun.
So write in if you are a communications professional and an adrenalin junkie!
If you are interested in these roles and match the experience desired, please send your CV to Joan Liew at Joan@prospectresourcing.com.
Reg No: R2196748 | EA License No: 17S8804Apply