We are really excited to be helping OneFifty Consultancy with their trainee recruitment this year.
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning digital marketing consultancy which uses data and models of behaviour to anticipate what, where, and how organisations should behave, digitally.
So have a read below and if you feel you have want it takes to join this fast growing agency in September, we would love to hear from you.
We’re a digital marketing consultancy which uses data and models of behaviour to anticipate what, where, and how organisations should behave, digitally. We then make that happen. We’re looking for people who absolutely love the internet and want to start their careers working on ‘what’s coming next’.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and fast-paced consultancy, which is pioneering new approaches around the analysis and application of social and digital data. We were PRCA digital agency of the year in 2020, have been in the UK’s 100 hottest startups 3 years running, and won Digiday’s European Social Media campaign of the year in 2020.
Our trainees will be working across existing and prospective clients supporting a range of activities, from research, to data gathering, to strategy development, to creative production, digital media buying and influencer engagement, alongside operational support in business operations such as marketing and business development. Clients include organisations as varied as Airbnb, O2, Toby Carvery, Mazda, Unilever, Guinness and Zopa.
You need to be positive, fast-paced and curious about the way people interact. You’ll be looking to start your career, and hungry to learn and experience standout work which shapes what comes next, for all of us.
We have a strong track record of people developing rapidly through the business, with several current members who lead their client accounts having starting their career with us.
Let’s be the architects of what comes next.
- Development of business materials
- Content development
- Community management
- Social channel management
- Paid media buying
- Data gathering & analysis
- Influencer identification and activation
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Strong interest and experience with social media platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time
Job type: Full-time
Location: Central London
Start date: September onwards
Please send your CV and answers to the following questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why do you want to work a) in social/digital media and b) for OneFifty? (no more than 200 words)
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome? (no more than 200 words)
- What has been the most interesting or exciting development in social media over the last year? (no more than 200 words)