Global advisory firm that works exclusively with the CEOs and leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies providing strategic counsel across their full panoply of key objectives and issues is seeking a Public Affairs Associate Consultant (Senior Account Executive). Comprised of the most senior talent, they work collaboratively to help clients address both reputational challenges and opportunities.
The Public Affairs team has unrivalled expertise in government, regulatory and public policy issues. They are part of an international government relations network with particular strength in Washington and Brussels, in addition to their great strength in the UK.
The team has many years of accumulated experience in Parliament, the civil service and think-tanks and within in-house company teams, and they have advised chairs, chief executives and senior management on major political issues.
Your role will be to support clients with the delivery of their public affairs programmes and campaigns, and do so for some of the world’s largest and best-known companies.
– Working across a range of sectors across public affairs and corporate communication
– Delivery of complex campaigns and projects with multiple stakeholders
– Intelligence gathering
– Building successful client relationships and being part of high-performing account teams
– Producing and reviewing briefing papers
– Overseeing the work of account executives, researchers and interns
– Proactively network with political, media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
-Proactively contributes and fosters a knowledge sharing environment with clients and colleagues – seeking new insights, knowledge and expertise