Exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong Corporate SAE within a rapidly expanding agency. The role is to support on large multi-national clients from a Corporate perspective. The opportunity would suit individuals that are interested in working on long term strategic assignments and corporate messaging for clients, and who are likely to have some experience in corporate/strategic comms.
This opportunity will give you exposure like not many agencies, very much built on meritocracy, you will be responsible for the following:
• Developing and leading PR strategies from design through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives
• Planning and implementing impactful PR campaigns
• Combining creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
• Ability to write “journalist quality” press releases, demonstrating excellent writing skills and a flair for creative writing
• Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
• Liaising with the client and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants
• Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
Don’t miss out! This is the start of something brilliant and you could be part of it. Contact me on email@example.com for more information.