This role fuses music with tech and is set to change the way we experience live music.
Working into a CMO who has firm roots in the online music business your role will be focused on developing a comms strategy that will enable this brand to launch.
Creating hype amongst music, tech and consumer media will be at the forefront of your role. In addition you will be asked to create a strategy that is understanding of the needs of your investors and will help to shape a corporate narrative that sits comfortably alongside your consumer projects.
You will have a great understanding for technology and will have previous experience of developing campaigns that have an edge, hit multiple platforms and capture the attention of varying audiences.
In a nutshell, your job description will look something like this:
- Identify PR and thought leadership opportunities
- Conference & events – ensure the brand has a full calendar of events
- Media relations – build and maintain strong pro-active relations with key partners to
- Drive comms objectives, land features and build collaborations.
- Manage reactive enquiries relating to any issues and liaise with senior management to respond accordingly.
- Keep on top of the market, stay close to consumer and industry buzz and where appropriate, build our perspective on market developments into comms plans.
- Track their reputation
- Keep talking to the internal audience.
Candidates with a passion for consumer technology and the future should get in touch.