Major communications team at the heart of the UKs travel sector is looking for a Filming Manager. This is likely to be a current PR Manager who has a real passion for events, project management and knows what makes a good Instagram story.
Working alongside marketing, media relations, regulatory and public affairs and internal communications, you will ensure that your plans tie in with the overall communications objective. You’ll enjoy working with multiple stakeholders and project management will come naturally to you.
Central to your role will be:
- Delivery of a filming and creative content strategy, including the ability to do a basic edit
- Communications planning, including the drafting and delivery of communications plans, developing briefing materials and preparing contributors for interview
- Understanding reputation management
- Understanding social media channels and working closely with the Social Media team to create content for various channels
- Close liaison with the PR team to support complex or large-scale PR projects
This is a great in-house opportunity for someone who enjoys comms but would like to go down a slightly different route, taking their creativity with them.