Largest Japanese electronics producer is seeking a PR Manager.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on new product areas with a strong consumer lifestyle focus. Working within the in-house PR team, the ideal candidate will have experience and great consumer lifestyle contacts that can support a consumer tech product portfolio.
- Using strong network of consumer lifestyle contacts and experience to drive day-to-day coverage for new and developing product consumer tech products.
- Research and issue new product and news announcements as well as adapting European press/social media materials to suit UK market.
- Find creative solutions to develop the quality and frequency of coverage in online, digital and printed media.
- Responding to incoming enquiries/requests for products and manage requests for product reviews and samples.
- Working on product launches, writing press releases and arranging press meetings.
- Social media management experience which includes influencer outreach/engaging with followers where appropriate. Creation of social assets and supporting materials to execute campaigns
- Work with Brand Communication and Product Marketing colleagues to develop integrated communication plans.
- Help manage budgets.
- Well organised with great time management skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and experience in press release writing preferable
- Experience in supporting PR team in events and launches
- Experience in preparing and creating presentations
- Help manage relationships with external suppliers such as agencies, freelancers, photographers.
Organising Events and Product Launches
- Attend and/ or manage new product launches/press events/ blogger outreach programmes as required. Some will be overseas
- Source and book venues when required.
- Agree format of event / presentations with staff.
- Invite media/prepare press information
- Help with event management on the day.
If you’re looking for a long term freelance role within an inspiring and constantly evolving organisation then I’d love to hear from you…