The job of the year has landed! If you are a Communications Manager looking to work in a progressive and inspiring organisation look no further. My client is an executive coaching organisation offering a unique blend of individual executive coaching; organisational, team, and leadership development; outplacement and career transition support.
This interim Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for ensuring that marketing and communication activities are an intrinsically linked to revenue generating thinking. This is an exciting time as the organisation is growing at a rate of knots.
– Lead on key branding activity
– Project manage the activities and related timelines
– Identify appropriate media channels and create and plan a schedule of newsworthy and targeted hooks and angles that will generate coverage.
– Monitor and manage the company website, and presence on social media, including LinkedIn and Twitter. Develop new channels as appropriate.
– Work collaboratively with the website developer and Head of Product to bring the brand alive e.g.- tone of voice, case studies etc.
– Lead on digital and direct marketing activities e.g. select target audiences; contribute to the development of the client database; prepare promotional literature; manage involvement in conferences, exhibitions, and client taster sessions; and conduct digital campaigns.
– Be their expert copy writer.
– Lead on the creation and production of any printed materials we want to use, including copywriting, editing, proof reading and print management.
-Establish a high level of relevant product, competitor and marketing knowledge.
You will have an impressive portfolio of work that you have delivered and worked on so far, strategy through to execution. A few years experience of b2b and consumer PR in a SME, with a good understanding of the rudiments of marketing linked to sales. In addition you will have demonstrable copywriting and content development skills that can be applied across multiple platforms, including email, e-books/whitepapers, blogs and video.
If you’re looking for a role within a unique and fascinating organisation, that by nature, offers real personal development this could the one for you, get in touch…