This brilliant leading trade body established to champion the interests of the screen entertainment category in the UK is currently seeking a Communications Manager.
The role will focus on the UK film, TV and video industry’s consumer education body, promoting the value of copyright and creativity. Its consumer awareness programmes address the on-going challenge of film and TV copyright infringement by inspiring audiences to value great movie moments and choose to watch film, TV and video via legitimate sources.
This trade body has been operating for 36 years and is the leader in championing the interests of the screen entertainment category in the UK. They inform the category and represent its interests collectively to: the public, the media, Government and other industry organisations.
Members span major film and television companies as well as cinema operators and retailers as well as a host of broader stakeholders across the video category.
This exciting role will drive the execution of a host of category driving communications initiatives.
The kind of thing you’ll get up to:
1. Implementing proactive multi-channel communications activities for B2B and B2C audiences across the UK and Europe supporting the overall strategic plan as directed by the Head of Communications
2. Working collaboratively with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure that communications plans complement, are aligned to and support marketing plans and initiatives
3. Working alongside the insight team to identify opportunities to build a positive media narrative based on data driven insights
4. Working collaboratively with the PR & Social Media Executive to ensure they are fully briefed and involved in all comms activity to allow for PR & social support
5. Leading the PR Committee
6. Acting as brand ambassador for the organisation, positively promoting the industry and advocating legal routes to content
7. Providing exceptional support to members
8. Media monitoring
This is a one off opportunity to work in a unique organisation that touches on arts, entertainment and social culture.