Leading trade body established to champion the interests of the screen entertainment category in the UK is currently seeking a Communication Manager.
The role will focus on the UK film, TV and video industry’s consumer education body, promoting the value of copyright and creativity. Its consumer awareness programmes address the on-going challenge of film and TV copyright infringement by inspiring audiences to value great movie moments and choose to watch film, TV and video via legitimate sources.
Operating for 36 years and is the leader in championing the interests of the screen entertainment category in the UK. They inform the category and represent its interests collectively to: the public, the media, Government and other industry organisations.
Members span major film and television companies as well as cinema operators and retailers as well as a host of broader stakeholders across the video category.
This exciting role will drive the execution of a host of category driving communications initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
1. Implement proactive multi-channel communications activities for B2B and B2C audiences across the UK and Europe supporting the overall strategic plan as directed by the Head of Communications. B2B and corporate communications being the major focus.
2. Work collaboratively with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure that communications plans complement, are aligned to and support marketing plans and initiatives
3. Work alongside the insight team to identify opportunities to build a positive media narrative based on data driven insights
4. Work collaboratively with the PR & Social Media Executive to ensure they are fully briefed and involved in all comms activity to allow for PR & social support
5. Lead the PR Committee
6. Act as brand ambassador for the organisation, positively promoting the industry and advocating legal routes to content
7. Provide exceptional support to members
8. Media monitoring
This is a one off opportunity to work in a unique organisation that touches on arts, entertainment and social culture. If you have experience of corporate communications in not for profit organisations I’d love to hear from you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.