We are looking for a hands on Social Media AM/SAM for a great creative agency in the heart of London. You will be supporting the team on a range of existing client work, some names that are distinctly recognisable.
You should have experience delivering social media, content and influencer campaigns for high profile consumer and B2B brands, a strong understanding of the different channels, the latest analysis techniques as well as experience in driving content led strategies.
You will need to:
• Be comfortable planning, managing and delivering both paid and organic social media campaigns
• Develop content calendars, demonstrating strong understanding of brand and TOV
• Deliver community management ideally with experience of work flows, approvals and integration with customer service
• Deliver SEO and PPC campaigns
• Provide an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
• Engage with and manage key influencer relationships and activate specific influencer campaigns
• Be able to develop creative content ideas that are strategically and channel relevant
• Solid WordPress skills are preferred but not essential
• Manage a team and get stellar results out of them
• Evaluate social campaigns using the latest free tools available