PR and creative agency in the heart of the East-End is looking for an AD/SAD to work on the channel neutral projects they create for brands at the spearhead of drinks, sport and lifestyle. You’ll be specifically working on a brand that dominates the drinks space.
With experience in PR, digital and social, events and experiential you will be ready to work with some talented colleagues and will be ready to set the industry on fire. You’ll have an eye for detail, be able to pull great things together at the last minute and will love building relationships with clients.
From a skill set perspective:
- Thorough understanding of brands
- Digital and social strategy development and delivery of integrated campaigns
- Demonstrate an ability to direct a number of high pressure/high income accounts simultaneously
- Hit the ground running with a clear ability to build rapport quickly with clients, demonstrating a consultative approach
- Experience in pitching & winning new business, managing and developing a team – a confident new business pitcher that gains trust and respect from potential new clients and can lead the development of a new business pitch with support from their team.
- Team building & staff development – show experience of running team members appraisals, dealing with team issues and ensuring HR processes run smoothly
- Resource and team planning
- Budget management and commercial awareness
- Confident networking and communicating with Board members and Senior client contacts
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Sound strategic thinking and creativity
This agency is on the cusp of a bit of a renaissance it’s a great time to join. For more information feel free to call Veronique on 07801 370202.