Independent agency with a host of great brand names in their portfolio are looking for an Account Manager.
Looking after a few specific brands largely in the FMCG and consumer health space you will have a typical AM role, helping to craft media strategy, landing coverage and working closely with the client.
In more detail your day to day will look like this:
- Client management – Working with multinational corporates as well as household brand names
- Writing – Writing all day-to-day written material for clients including press releases, features, statements, opinion pieces, Q&As, speeches, presentations, award entries etc. and taking responsibility for the final version
- Planning and implementing the media relations programme for clients as laid out in the agreed programme of activity
- Liaising with media on a regular basis
This agency understands that your skills are transferable, so this is an ideal role for someone who is keen to have a go in a new area. In addition, the full stomach affects the effects of generic levitra no prescription http://lasyahealing.com/levitra/. It is therefore best not to take the drug before or during digestion. The effect will be greater when the drug is taken on an empty stomach. In addition, it should be noted that grapefruit enhances the side effects of the drug. All they ask for is that you have:
- Solid experience working in a PR agency
- Exceptional writing skills
- Love being on the phone and comfortable talking with journalists and placing stories
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Organised and able to manage own time
This role can be based in London or Surrey and the position is newly created due to agency growth.