Millennials, the PR industry needs you.
We’re ramping up the search for the future stars of the industry and shouting out to AE and SAE talent currently working in agency and keen to get a little more out of their career.
Whether you’re into keeping abreast of Government policy, educating consumers on how to be healthier, talking about the latest trends in tech or launching a new kitchen gadget we most probably have a role to talk to you about.
If you’re wondering whether or not you have what it takes, here’s a pretty good summary of what our clients look for at this level:
- People that get the media and love getting on the phone
- Being a perfectionist when it comes to writing and having experience of drafting everything from a press release through to a report
- Loving a deadline and being able to keep to it
- Happy to organise and go to lots of events
- If you’re social, in the Facebook sense, that helps a lot.
- Social in the pub sense is also always a bonus but by no means compulsory
- Having a relatively good idea of why you got in to PR in the first place
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.