An opportunity of a lifetime for gamers. This is your chance to make a day job out of your hobby.
Our gaming client is looking for a seasoned marketer to truly make an impact in the gaming industry across multiple Asian markets. In this Singapore-based position reporting to the game producer, you will:
- Launch, manage and be accountable for the performance of a new game in all Asian markets
- Work with senior management to chart the game’s regional marketing strategy
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the game’s target audience and player base
- Spearhead and manage local marketing campaigns alongside local teams
- Build and manage relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
The right candidate is a gaming enthusiast with 5 to 8 years of planning, launching and managing high impact insights-driven brand marketing campaigns targeting diverse Asian audiences. Frequent travel will be expected of this individual.
After convincing us of your gaming and marketing street creds, tell us too about how you have managed key stakeholder relationships and local teams in the past.
EA License No: 17S8804 / EA Personnel Reg. No: R1761842
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.