If the entrepreneurial adventurer in you is intrigued by Southeast Asia’s emerging markets and wants to roll up your sleeves to be part of Myanmar’s fascinating growth, jump on board this new experience to help grow the Yangon business of this regional corporate communications and public affairs consultancy that’s expanding across Asia.
Here, like a seasoned communications consultant, you will:
- Work with a small team of consultants to provide strategic communications counsel to clients from a variety of industries
- Conduct internal and external research and prepare in-depth analyses of news and issues surrounding related industries
- Provide media and analyst relations• Develop (or support the development of) communications proposals and programmes
- Draft an extensive amount of content – client memos, news releases, case histories, corporate backgrounders, op-ed pieces, brochures and collateral
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in communications and client industries
A strong candidate is one who has business acumen, strong writing and communications skills, project and time management ability, and come with 3 to 8 years of demonstrated consultancy experience operating in a similar capacity.
EA License No: 17S8804 / EA Personnel Reg. No: R1761842
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.