The Women’s Foundation is a leading NGO dedicated to the advancement of women & girls in Hong Kong through research, community programmes, education & advocacy. TWF is seeking a full-time Communications & Marketing Manager to join its dynamic executive team to manage and implement its marketing & communications strategy.
This is a key position which would suit a communications & marketing executive with broad experience of traditional & social media who is energetic, strategic, organised and passionate about the advancement of women. You will lead the communications & marketing function, working closely with all departments to ensure a consistent approach and maximum impact. You are welcome to apply even if you do not cover the entire spectrum of desired skills and experience provided you are a capable manager, quick learner and resourceful.
- Manage the design, content creation and distribution of TWF’s multimedia marketing collateral and platforms including the website, newsletter, annual report, event-related collateral and social media
- Design, manage and implement strategies to optimise TWF’s social media presence and engagement
- Develop media angles, press releases, thought leadership pieces and commentary in traditional and social media to increase TWF’s share of voice and orchestra TWF representation in local, regional and international media and conferences
- Manage TWF’s database of subscribers, corporate partners, individual donors and other key stakeholders to optimise stakeholder engagement. Develop a CRM architecture which captures information at key points in the stakeholder life cycle so this can be deployed strategically
- Monitor and analyse media coverage and TWF’s share of voice
- Manage and develop TWF’s relationships with the media, creative and PR agencies (paid/pro bono)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant undergraduate university degree (e.g. marketing, communications, commerce) from a leading academic institution
- Minimum 10 years of PR and communications experience and/or marketing, gained from working at a creative or PR agency, MNC or NGO
- Digital and social media expertise strongly preferred. CRM experience would a be a strong plus
- Proven ability to develop strong media relationships with journalists, develop compelling story pitches and secure stories in mainstream media, as well as to think creatively and deploy emerging media communications strategies
- Experience in event management and managing partnerships
- An interest in women’s and gender issues would be a strong plus
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Fluent written and spoken English and preferably also Chinese (Cantonese)
- Strong creative, writing, editing, translation, presentation and relationship management skills, including the ability to engage with senior-level stakeholders, media and corporate partners
- Self-starter, highly motivated and resourceful problem solver, able to set priorities and be flexible, able to work independently with a strong attention to detail
TWF is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information on TWF, please visit their website: twfhk.org.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.