This award winning global communications agency known for its strong tech practice is looking for a deputy tech practice lead to be a part of their agile, collaborative and no-politics autonomously-run business.
For your success, you will demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
- 6-7 years of relevant on-ground experience in Singapore working for global technology brands across regional accounts
- Have your finger on the pulse with the technology landscape and trends
- Good understanding of local media scene and possess established relationships with key media, including the dailies, broadcast, consumer media and bloggers
- Strong media pitching experience and interest in media relations
- Experience with business and regional media
- Flair for writing, not limited to press releases, backgrounders, briefing books and bylines
- Good working knowledge of various social media platforms
- Strong sense of accountability to team and clients
- 100% ownership of tasks assigned, complete assignments, meet deadlines
- Ability to work well as a team and independently to meet deadlines• Attention to detail
- Ability to wear many “hats” for a varied portfolio of clients
- Apply good time management for high productivity in a fast paced environment
EA License No: 17S8804 / EA Personnel Reg. No: R1761842
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.