This global professional services firm seeks a social media content manager to differentiate them as a creative and engaging brand through sound social media strategy and planning, content creation and publishing and audience engagement and content moderation.
Here, you’ll be responsible for:
- Driving communication and engagement through all social media channels,
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets and business objectives
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content
- Liaising with other content writers and marketing team to align marketing strategies with content and vice versa
- Facilitating client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organise chats and Q&A sessions)• Preparing monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Leveraging influencer marketing and create strong relationship with future business partners
- Training internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Staying up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
To succeed, you must come with at least 7-8 years of demonstrated experience as a content or social media strategist, hands on experience using social media for brand awareness, an acute understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics, ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them, excellent multitasking skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EA License No: 17S8804 / EA Personnel Reg. No: R1761842
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.